2017 Consumers Digest BEST BUY Award
Most Reliable Tubs on the Market.
Homeward Bath Outward Opening Tubs offer the strongest shell with both acrylic and fiberglass, and the best choice for accessibility when there are mobility and weight concerns.
HY-41 walkin tub’s wide outward opening door design and its extremely low threshold make it one of the easiest and safest accessible tubs available. The major decision that you are making while buying a walk-in tub is whether you need extra safety that is provided by an outward opening door system in emergency cases. Apart from superb safety due to outward door opening mechanism this model offers ideal design for transfer from wheel chair. The tub is sold inclusive with hand held shower. Upgrade panels can be additionally ordered. Extra wide 32” door with dual locking mechanism and two safety grab bars are extra features making this model one of the best choices for handicapped and elderly people.
Hydrolife Deluxe Easy transfer walk-in tub, size 51L x 29.5W x 40H in
- Ideal for transfer from wheel chair
- 17” high (ADA compliant) molded seat
- Extra wide 32” door with dual locking mechanism
- ¾ in entry pipe filler provides double speed tub filling
- Textured tub floor
- 2” drain for faster draining
- Optional Tub Surround Available
- Two safety grab bars
- Outward opening door providing extra safety in emergency cases
- Hand-held shower with 5 foot hose attached and a faucet are included
- UPC CERTIFIED WATER MANIFOLD (5 YEAR WARRANTY)
- Front access panel
- Convenient / easy to reach controls
- Easy installation (4-6 hrs)
- Overflow protected
- Free standing or built in model
- Limited life time warranty on the door seal
- All tubs have adjustable height + or – an inch
- Materials: ABS composite acrylic with fiber glass backing
- Non-occupied water capacity: 55-65 gallons
- Unit is equipped with flexible, metal braided ½ inch water supply hose with ½ inch female threaded connectors
- It is needed to install hot and cold shutoffs with ½ inch male threaded nipples (not included)
- It is advised to have tub onsite before preparing drain location
- Note:The flexible drain hose that is included with this unit is for installation into a floor drain only.
- Substituting the existing drain show for a different one will not void the warranty as long as there is no damage or evidence of misuse.
ELECTRICAL INFORMATION FOR HEATED AIR PUMP (MODEL HY-1241)
- Air jet motor with heater 110 volt
- Dedicated 12-2 wire with 110 volt, 15-20 amp GFCI breaker
|Materials||ABS Composite Acrylic|
|Size||51.25 x 29.5 x 40.25|
*The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any act or failure to act by any entities installing and/or delivering the Company’s products to its customers.